Bedtimes can sometimes leave you needing to go to bed! Create calm and happy bedtimes for your little ones.
Top 5 Tips for Peaceful Bedtimes
1) Bedtime routine: try to follow a consistent set of steps in the run up to bedtime. This will help to ‘cue’ your baby/child into sleepy mode!
2) Don’t let your baby/child sleep for too long during the day. As tempting as this may be whilst you catch up on those all-important chores!
3) Make sure your baby/child is well fed before bedtime, whether this is a full-bottle or breast-feed for little ones or a healthy, substantial ‘tea’ from 5pm onwards, for bigger ones.
4) Keep bedtimes calm and quiet. This is a special note to those Daddies who love to come home from work and ‘rough and tumble’ with their excited little energiser bunnies!
5) Don’t rush bedtime. Set aside a reasonable amount of time to bathe your little ones, read stories, indulge in lots of cuddles and wind them down after the busy day.
HAPPY BEDTIMES EVERYBODY!!!