Summer time is almost upon us and many of you may be preparing to travel with your little bundles.
Top 5 Tips for Travelling With Your Baby
1) Do not take more than you need…I know this sounds pretty obvious but babies come with a lot of ‘equipment’ and the last thing you want to do is exceed that baggage allowance!
2) If you are flying, make sure you have plenty of dummies or bottles on stand-by for landing, to help those little ears adjust to the pressure changes.
3) If you are sterilising equipment and can’t quite work out how to fit that steam steriliser in your suitcase… don’t worry, you can take microwave steriliser bags! Assuming you will have access to a microwave, that is!
4) Don’t worry about the time difference… simply carry on with your daily routine just as you would back home, and your little one will soon adjust.
5) The airports may not treat your prams and car seats with quite the care you would like, so pack these in a special, sturdy travel bag.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYBODY!!!